The verdict of Femina Miss India 2019 has come to an end. Suman Rao of Rajasthan has won the title of Femina Miss India. Femina Miss India Grand Finale was held on Saturday at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium in Mumbai. The event started at 8 o’clock in the evening.
Many Bollywood celebrities were present at this event. Filmmaker Karan Johar, actor Manish Paul, and former Miss World Manushi Chillar were hosting this finale. Casting director Mukesh Chhabra, Actress Diya Mirza, and Neha Dhupia show judges. The grand finale was broadcast from Colors Channel at 8:00 pm.
Suman Rao of Rajasthan becomes Miss India 2019 winner. Suman Rao will represent India in Miss World 2019, which will be held in Thailand on December 7 this year.
First runner-up Shinta Chauhan, who is from Uttar Pradesh, and second runner-up Sanjana Vij was honored, who is from Telangana.
Suman Rao of Rajasthan first, Vaishnavi Andhale of Maharashtra was ahead in second and Madhya Pradesh’s Garima was at number three. Femina Miss India 2019 Finale’s Top 6 Finalist – Shinata Chauhan of UP, Shivani Jadhav of Chhattisgarh, Jyotishmita Barua of Assam, Shreya Shankar from Bihar, Sanjana Vij of Telangana and Suman Rao of Rajasthan.
Femina Miss India 2019 Live Updates:
- Shinata Chauhan of Uttar Pradesh participated in Femina Miss India in 2019.
- Earlier, Shinata Chauhan, Miss Uttar Pradesh 2019 has also been selected.
- Winner of Femina Miss India 2019 will represent India in Miss World 2019, which will be held in Thailand on December 7 this year.
- The list of participants of Femina Miss India 2019 includes Garmima Verma, who lives in Himachal Pradesh.
- Garima Verma is a student of St. Bedes College of Shimla. He has done his early studies from Hanolt Public School.
- Shimla’s Garima Verma was elected Miss Himachal this year.
- This is the 56th edition of Femina Miss India. In today’s finale, the beautiful smiles of 29 states and one Union Territory were scattered.
Femina Miss India 2019 Contestant
Femina Miss India In 2019, Shinata Chauhan of Uttar Pradesh, Nagina Verma of Himachal Pradesh, Marina Kiho of Nagaland, Nikita Tanvani from Andhra Pradesh, Harnaj Kaur of Punjab, Suman Rao of Rajasthan, Sanjana Vij of Telangana, Karnataka Ashna Bisht, Shivani Jadhav of Chhattisgarh, Sang Dammam Tamang of Sikkim, Sushmita Roy of West Bengal, Lalnundari Ruhelang of Mizoram, Siddhi Gupta of Uttarakhand participated.
Vaishnavi Anthale of Maharashtra, Megha Kaul of Jammu Kashmir, Sonal Sharma of Haryana, Sanjana Vij of Telangana, Mansi Sehgal of New Delhi, Jyotishmita Barua of Assam, Lights Dada of Arunachal Pradesh, Shreya Shankar of Bihar, Chitrapriya Singh of Jharkhand, Lakshmi Menon of Kerala, Garima Yadav of Madhya Pradesh, Urmila Shagolasam of Manipur, Sheetal Sahu of Odisha, Jayanti Riang of Tripura And Rubaya SK from Tamil Nadu participated.
For More post like this click Those