Paytm register & Delete account | online wallet
In today’s times, the online wallet requires everyone. We use them many times in our daily life. In this case, we have options in the form of many online money wallets, in which no one is known as Paytm.
Paytm has achieved a place in the world of online money wallets. But in the past few years Paytm has been quite controversial regarding its service and User’s data. Due to which many consumers of Paytm have also moved towards new online money wallets. Paytm’s graph deteriorated after the recent revelation of the User’s Data, in which a website claimed Paytm that it shares its consumers’ data with other companies and governments. Which was accepted by the owner of Paytm and his brother later?
After this news of Paytm, people started searching How to Delete Paytm Account on Google. In fact, making Paytm account is as easy as deleting a Paytm Account is a bit tricky work. In today’s How to Delete Paytm Account article, we will now talk about expanding the Paytm Account in which you can easily do all the steps.
How to Delete Paytm Account
You can delete the Paytm account in two ways. In which the first option is with the Paytm App and the second by Paytm Help Line Number. In the article How to Delete Paytm Account, we will talk about Paytm Account Delete by Paytm Help Line Number.
- To delete an account through Paytm Help Line Number, first, call 011 33996699. Keep in mind that this call is done only with your registered mobile number, which you want to delete the Paytm account.
- During the call, you will get several instructions which will give you an option to delete the Paytm Account further. From which you will easily be able to close your account forever.
How to Delete Paytm Account Now, in the second option, in which you can delete your Paytm Account via the Paytm application.
- In the paytm application, first, you have to select 24 × 7 option in Menu Tab.
- After that click on Managing my Paytm Account.
- There you will find the option if I am unable to access my Account.
- After which you have to select I need to block my account.
- After this step, you will get a Message Us form.
- In which you have to give a reason to delete the Paytm account and submit it to the form.
This way you will be able to delete your Paytm Account forever. But the point of note is that if you delete the Paytm Account from one of your numbers then again you will not be able to create a Paytm account from the same number.
In the How to Delete Paytm Account article, we hope you understand the complete information related to Account Deletion. You can also ask any questions related to How to Delete Paytm Account in the Comments box.
For more post like this visit my site