Talking about recent information from sources. It is being said that Deepika Padukone was crying on the sets on the first day of shooting ‘Chhapak’. Due to this for some time Meghna Gulzar had to stop the shoot. Sources said, “Some stories are so real that movie stars get emotional while shooting them. Something similar to Chhapak.
Meghna and Deepika did a lot of discourse about the film’s first scene, and when Deepika came with make-up on the set, she became so emotional that her eyes started tears.
After this, Meghna had to hold the shoot for some time. Although Deepika took herself after some time, after which Meghna shot a further. ‘ Let us tell you that the story of the film is inspired by a real-life incident, which is making director Meghna Gulzar.
Deepika Padukone’s ‘Chhapak’ will present the poignant story of Laxmi Agarwal of acid attack survivor in front of the audience. With the film ‘Chhapak’, Deepika Padukone is going to step in production again. Deepika has not seen any film since her film Padmavat.
To know More detail about Bollywood stay tune with us www.pkmkb.co
For More post like this click Those
- World Cup 2019: Acc to Aaron Finch World’s Best Batsman is…
- Yuvraj Singh took retirement from international cricket
- Amitabh Bachchan’s social media account Hacked
- Poonam Pandey pulled out his Bra Reply to Pakistani advertisement
- Chris Evans (Captain America) Birthday, Other Movie and fact
For best recipe. Click here